Welcome to BARD-online, the multi-purpose platform for pediatric cholestatic disorders, such as biliary atresia and related diseases (BARD). Regardless of whether you are clinician or researcher, a patient or a patients´relative, we offer information, communication and cooperation to anybody who is concerned with one or another of these rare diseases.
The main purpose of BARD-online is twofold: first, we provide information and communication to anyone, who is interested and second, a shielded professional area can be joined by clinicians and clinical/basic researchers, in order to follow up and improve the treatment of patients and to unravel still unsolved miracles.
2nd International Congress on Biliary Atresia and Related Diseases 9th – 10th July
It is a great pleasure to announce the 2nd International Congress on Biliary Atresia and Related Diseases (BARD).
This will include state-of-the-art lectures by an international faculty and a full multidisciplinary scientific program
Unique features and reasons to attend
- Joint venture with the 67th Annual Scientific BAPS Meeting, 7th – 9th July
- Beyond biliary atresia - inclusion of topics within the overall topic of neonatal cholestasis
- Multidisciplinary format to attract basic and clinical researchers, pediatric and adult hepatologists/gastroenterologists and hepatobiliary and transplant surgeons
- Remaining healthy with biliary atresia and transition to adult care
- ERN- rare-liver – European competence networks for the care of patients with rare liver diseases
- Electronic posters
- 2nd Erwin-Röver-Award for “Best Presentation”
The interdisciplinary organizing board looks forward to meeting you in Bruges
Mark Davenport Jan Hulscher Claus Petersen Richard Schreiber Henkjan Verkade